New Clinicians starting in Jan/Feb 2018...
We're delighted to welcome the following members of staff who will be joining us in the next few weeks:
- Dr Calaweez Othman
- Dr Nicola Manley
- Dr Kate Riches (starting 7th Feb)
- Wesley Grimsey - Paramedic (starting 30th Jan)
- Mahmud Mamayusupov - Pharmacist (starting 12th Feb)
- Ann Murray - Practice Nurse
Help us to reduce medicine waste...
Unused prescription medicines cost the NHS across the UK over £300 million every year.
£300 million could pay for:
- 80,906 MORE hip replacements*
- 101,351 MORE knee replacements*
- 19,799 MORE drug treatment courses for breast cancer*
- 11,778 MORE community nurses*
- 300,000 MORE drug treatment courses for Alzheimer's*
*Based on average costs
- Please let your GP or Pharmacist know if you’ve stopped taking any of your medicines
- Check what medicines you still have at home before re-ordering
- Discuss your medication with your GP or Pharmacist on a regular basis
- Think carefully before ticking all the boxes on your repeat prescription forms and only tick those you really need
- If you don’t need the medicine please don’t order it! If you need the medicine in the future you can still request it.
- If you need to go into hospital, please remember to take all your medicines with you in a clearly marked bag.
- Please also remember that your medicines are prescribed only for you; it’s not safe to share them with anyone else